- For Sale: Beautiful historic home (Joseph Henry North House, ca. 1866) available in Hammonton along picturesque Central Avenue. Minutes from downtown Hammonton, with its local restaurants, shops, and cafes. Click here for details.
- For Sale: BSNS retiree Marilyn Vito has her classic well cared for two story home in EHT up for sale. Click here for details.
- For Rent: Kat Richter (ARHU) is renting a FURNISHED 3-bedroom home for rent in South Philadelphia. Recently renovated with easy parking, brand new deck and fenced in patio, open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, home office, semi-finished basement, painted hardwood floors on ground level and sustainable bamboo floor on second floor. Dog friendly pending approval. Quick access to Walt Whitman Bridge and easy commute to Stockton. $1850/month plus utilities. Available August 1, 2017. Click for details and photos.
- For Sale: NAMS Adjunct Alfonso Gandica has his lovely Linwood home up for sale.
Click here for details.
- For Rent: GENS’s Frank Ceretto has a great rental opportunity in Smithville.
This 2nd Floor unit offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Home offers carpet, wood flooring, wood burning fireplace and balcony. Close to public transportation and shopping. Located a short walk from the Smithville shops. Nicely maintained and move in ready. Rent $1100 plus utilities. Click here for photos and contact info.
- For Sale: Stockton Alums and good friends of SOBL’s Josh Duntley are selling their beautiful house in Hammonton. Click here for details.
- FOR RENT:
Christine Tartaro- SOBL- has a lovely well kept house for rent very close to Stockton. It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath split level with a detached 1-car garage. In Galloway, in Arthur Rann Elementary School territory. Central air, tankless water heater, new windows and new roof. $1600/mo plus utilities.
Contact Christine at Christinetartaro@gmail.com…… For photos click here.
- FOR RENT:
Linda Wharton’s neighbor, Thom Wagner, has wonderful rental opportunites-The rentals in Ventnor are two bedroom, three bedroom and four bedroom units. They are very nice, well kept and beautifully furnished. They rent from $1,000/week to $2,800/week in the summer, Their “Stockton” off season -September to May- rents for $800 – $1,000 per month plus utilities or $1,000/$1,200 all inclusive (heat, AC, water, internet, TV) for the two bedroom and three bedroom units… The larger part of the house can be available to faculty only upon request. Please click here for more details.
- FOR RENT OR SALE:Michael Olan has neighborhood friends with a beautiful single-family home in Moss Mill Hollow, less than 10 minutes from Stockton University for rent or for sale. 2 bedrooms. 2 full baths, spacious kitchen with quality cabinets and appliances, pantry. Spacious living and dining room with hardwood flooring. Laundry room. Quality finished throughout. Paved patio and private fenced-in backyard.Rent: $1630 per month, Asking selling price: $167,900Contact: Ragheed AlJasim at 609-377-3100
Click here for more info.
- For Rent…Cynthia McCloskey- Academic Advising, is offering a furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2nd floor condo in Brigantine with garage, 2 ½ blocks to the beach. ($1300 per month) Available after July. Call 610 996 2155 or e-mail Cynthia.email@example.com for specifics Click here for PHOTOS, photo
- For Rent…
Sue Burrows has a friend with a one hundred year old historic building with 4 newly renovated bayfront apartments on the 200 North block of Iowa Ave in Atlantic City. Ground floor studio $650 plus utilites
Ground floor 2 bedroom, 1 bath $950 plus utilities
Second floor 3 bedroom, 2 full baths $1300 plus utilites
Third floor 1 bedroom, 1 bath $1000 plus utilites
Contact Cathy Cardani at 615-945-5819 for more information.